Journal #1

Right now the entire world is panicking. There is a virus called Coronavirus, or COVID-19, that is causing an international pandemic. Although the virus only has a mortality rate of 2%, which is less than the flu, the media is blowing things way out of proportion. I haven't left my house in 7 days. The only person is my family that has gone somewhere is my dad so he can get groceries and other supplies. My dad, my brother and I are pretty calm about the situation, but my mom is freaking out. She is very worried about my brother because he has a fairly weak immune system, but he insists that he is fine. I have no idea how the rest of my community is reacting because I haven't really been paying attention. I hope this whole thing ends soon because I am bored out of my mind and I really just want to hang out with my friends.

Comments

Popular Posts